Cute Things I Like #5



Aaah I do love me a 'Cute Things I Like' post. It is a nice excuse to show off (tee hee) AND to be grateful.


All is good in the hood in Japan at the moment (I am watching an obscene amount of Friends), although, the cherry blossom season is finishing *sighs*. The petals falling off the trees makes it feel like it is snowing, in a special, beautiful, way, but I will miss everywhere looking like a postcard.  

ANYWAYS, here are some cute things:

1. Springtime flowers



Pretty tulips.


Pretty... flowers.

I don't really have anything to say about the pretty flowers. Except that they are pretty.

2. Very very big and cuddly Minnie Mouse Tsum Tsum


OR the new love of my life. I may have been spoilt by my BF *cheesy grin*. What you may not realise is that not only is Minnie ridiculously cute, she also doubles as a pillow, cuddle friend, and flat decoration. I LOVE HER. !!!!!.

3. Daruma Solar Motion Toy


Darumas (or Dharma Dolls) are dolls named and modelled after the founder of the Zen sect of Buddhism. As they are a symbol of good luck, Darumas are sometimes given as a present when the recipient is embarking on a new journey (e.g. a new job).

I found THIS adorable Daruma solar motion toy in the 100 Yen shop (naturally). The way his little bum wiggles brings me true joy :)


So that is it for this week's 'Cute Things I Like' post, and I think it has been a pretty darn good one! I think I might make next week's post a round up of Japanese sweeties, because I want to eat sweeties. Mwhahaha. Hope you are all having a good week!

Erin Lian <3

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment