Friday, 28 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween lovely fellow bloggers!!

I hope your pumpkin is carved and you are already on a massive sugar high! :D Naturally I am already on a sugar high due to eating the butter cream icing and sweetie toppings of my Halloween cuppycakes. This year I made evil mouses cuppycakes AND mini monster cuppycakes. I might have chosen these themes because it means I can eat chocolate mice and smarties during assembly, but I still think the cuppycakes look quite sPoOky!


Tee hee.

Evil mouse
I made a batch of chocolate cupcakes in regular and mini size and topped with chocolate butter cream (I maintain butter cream has nutritionally value... calcium or something). For the evil mouses I used a cocktail stick to dab red icing onto the chocolate mouse's eyes and stuck them on a cupcake.

Mini Monster
The mini monsters just have smartie eyes with pupils made from really thick chocolate icing, applied with another cocktail stick. I would love to know what you are doing for Halloween, are you having a party, trick or treating or just sticking to eating sweeties? Either way I hope it is wonderful :)

A massive huge big thank you to Little Random Happiness for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award, it has truly made me very happy!!
<3

P.S. I have to dress up for work Saturday night and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions that are practical for waitressing/bar tending please!

7 comments:

  1. Spooktacular, Erin!
    Happy Halloween~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. MmM I love Halloween sweets! I especially like how your evil rat looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome! I love how happy your blog always makes me feel :)

    The evil mouse is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These aren't scary, they're super cute! Halloween doesn't get a big look in here in Australia, but there's always time for cake! I hope you sorted your costume out alright... coming up with a costume is a lot of pressure!

    It's a pleasure to *meet* your blog!

    - Catherine @ The Spring

    http://www.thespringblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cupcakes - I hope they were delicious!!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the little mouse, although those eyes freak me out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never met a monster that looked so delish :)

    ReplyDelete